Invest in the extraordinary Asia foodtech and agtech opportunity
Asia’s projected to have two-thirds of the world’s middle-class by 2030 and account for 60% of global consumption. This fast-growing and newly wealthy consumer market will deliver unprecedented demand for commodity crops, high-quality protein, novel ingredients and healthier diets. This creates a compelling investment case for food and agriculture technology.
Asia is home to the world’s two largest populations, China and India, and the region has over 500 million smallholder farmers and the fastest-growing middle class on the planet. The time to invest in technologies that will have real impact is now.
The AgFunder GROW Asia Fund will:
- Invest in at least 60 startups entering the GROW accelerator program.
- Provide follow-on funding for the very best 2 - 4 startups of each accelerator batch.
- Selectively Co-invest alongside AgFunder’s U.S based funds in the best startups (Seed to Series A+) that are developing agrifood technologies that positively impact on food production and consumption in the Asia region.
Signup To Get Early Investment Access
- AGFUNDER FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY
- PAST FUND OR PORTFOLIO PERFORMANCE IS NOT AN INDICATOR OF FUTURE RESULTS
- THE OFFER AND SALE OF MEMBERSHIP INTERESTS IN ANY AGFUNDER FUND HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), OR UNDER ANY APPLICABLE STATE OR FOREIGN SECURITIES LAWS (AND THE FUNDS ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO REGISTER THE MEMBERSHIP INTERESTS IN THE FUTURE), NOR HAVE SUCH MEMBERSHIP INTERESTS BEEN APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED BY THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (THE “SEC”) OR THE SECURITIES REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF ANY STATE OR FOREIGN JURISDICTION. NEITHER THE SEC NOR ANY COMMISSIONER OF ANY SUCH STATE OR NON-U.S. AUTHORITY HAS PASSED UPON THE ACCURACY OR ADEQUACY OF ANY MATERIAL RELATED TO THE FUNDS AND ANY REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS UNLAWFUL. THIS PAGE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF INTEREST TO PURCHASE ANY SECURITIES OR INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES IN ANY STATE OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH OFFER OR SOLICITATION IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS ARE NOT TO CONSTRUE THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRIOR OR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION FROM AGFUNDER OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AFFILIATES, AS LEGAL, TAX, OR INVESTMENT ADVICE. EACH INVESTOR SHOULD CONSULT WITH AND RELY ON HIS, HER OR ITS OWN PERSONAL COUNSEL, ACCOUNTANT, OR OTHER ADVISORS AS TO LEGAL, TAX, AND ECONOMIC IMPLICATIONS OF AN INVESTMENT IN ANY AGFUNDER FUND AND ITS SUITABILITY FOR SUCH INVESTOR.